Class Policies & Helpful Information
- For your first class or the start of a course we suggest that you
arrive at least ten minutes before the start of your class.
- Loose or comfortable clothing are recommended. Avoid belts or buckles,
which may cause discomfort.
- Try not to attend practice with a full stomach (it takes 1 hour to
digest a snack + 3 hours for a full meal)
- Please turn off your mobile phones.
- Please advise the instructor before class if you have any form of
injury or serious illness, or if you are pregnant or recently had a baby.
- Please bring an exercise/yoga mat with you. Mats are available to
borrow in the city center location (only). You may wish to buy your own and are available to purchase,
please enquire in advance. Other Pilates and Yoga equipment will be provided.
- We reserve the right to change class teachers without prior notice to
- Courses are non-transferable.
- Our timetable may change from term to term so please check our website
or call for an update.
- Course deposits are non refundable but provided 24 hours cancellation
notice is given we will credit you to another course. After 24 hours has lapsed
deposit refunds cannot be made.
- All fees for courses are to be paid in advance. No refund can be given
without 24 hours notice prior to course commencing. After that time and if
cancellation is before commencement of course an exchange to a future course
will be offered. Once courses commence refunds cannot be made. In the case of
serious emergency or critical illness fees may be credited to another course
provided supporting medical documentation is supplied. This is at the
discretion of Realbodies management.
- Should you be unable to attend your class you may attend
another similar class within the course period booked, this may depend on
availability. Please contact in advance for assistance. Workshops and private
classes are excluded. Missed classes cannot roll over into the next course